Can I place an order online from anywhere in the world?
You can only place an order from and ship to Indonesia.
How do I check the product price?
When you find the product you need, look for the ‘Pricing’ details associated with the product.
Click ‘Expand’ to view the available packaging and the price.
How do I add products to the cart?
Select the product quantity you need and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You will find the 'Add to Cart’ button below the 'Pricing' details for most products. Go to the site header, then click on the 'Shopping Cart' icon to check if the product has been added to your cart.
Is there more than one way to place an online order?
The only way to place an order online is to purchase your items through our shopping cart, but there are numerous ways to add items to the shopping cart:
- Directly from the ‘Pricing and Availability’ page
- ‘Quick Order’ page
- ‘Favorite’ products (you need to have a login)
- Convert quote to order(you need to have a login with Company Account, or your account links to the company’s account)
- Reorderfrom a previously placed online order
If I place an online order, does it mean that I can make purchases directly from Merck?
Yes. You can make purchases directly to Merck if you meet the purchase conditions.
Will I be sent an order confirmation email?
We send order confirmations via email. If you are currently not receiving order confirmation email, please contact us at CS.Merck@merckgroup.com
How do I see my Order Status online?
- Login to the site to see the orders you have placed. Go to the ‘Account’ tab on the site header and select ‘My Orders’ from the drop-down menu. If you haven’t placed the order yourself, your profile must be linked to your company’s account to see the status of orders related to that account.
- Once you have navigated to ‘My Orders’, the list of orders will indicate the status of the order. If the order status says, ‘In Process’, you will need to open the order to see the status for each product in your order.
How to re-order a previous order?
Login to the site. Go to the ‘Account’ tab on the site header and click on ‘My Orders’ from the drop-down menu. Use the filters to select the order you want to re-order. Open the order and click on the ‘Re-Order’ button.
Is there anything I can't order online?
Please contact us at CS.Merck@merckgroup.com if you have questions about a specific product.
What if I have a question about my order?
If you have questions about your order, please contact us at CS.Merck@merckgroup.com.
What payment terms are available?
There are two payment terms available:
- Terms Of Payment (TOP)
TOP calculation starts after the goods are received, and the payment term is specific for each customer
- Cash-In-Advance (CIA)
Cash-in-Advance payment may be required before shipping based on the payment agreements set for your company.
How do I process my payment for the invoice that I received?
Option for paying your invoices:
- Offline Payment
Payment by Bank Transfer:
Deutsche Bank, AG Cabang Jakarta
Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 80, Jakarta
A/C: Virtual Account
each customer has unique number listed in the invoice.
- Online Payment
How do I create a ‘Quote’?
To create a quote, you must register as a Company Account or your account links to the company’s account.
First, login to our website and add the product(s) to your cart. Once the product(s) is in your cart, head to your shopping cart. Click on ‘View Cart’ and see the option to ‘Request a Quote’. After you choose ‘Request Quote,’ the quote will go through and get a Quote Number. When you are ready to order from your quote, go to the ‘Account’ Tab on the site header. Select ‘My Quotes’ from the drop-down menu. Once you open your quote, you can convert it into an order.
How do I return products?
Customers can return products only after receiving a confirmation from PT Merck Chemicals and Life Sciences.
Please contact our Customer Service at SS_Merck@merckgroup.com
to process your return products.
List of non-returnable products:
- Indent (import) products
- Items with a short shelf life
- Items with a short expired date